Business RulesIn fast changing business environments parameters for decision making change constantly. Business Rules help ensure that these parameters are satisfied so that business decisions are made accurately made. A easy to use intuitive interface that allows citizen users to define the Business Policies as Business Rules that govern the Business functions in a Business Process flow gives flexibility and adaptability to an enterprise application in these environments
SolutionAmper provides an easy drag and drop interface to define business rules. The Rules can be defined independent of any business processes. Any level of complexity can be built into these business rules, which can be modified and deployed without disrupting the deployed processes. As the business rules are independent referenceable objects they can be referred for decision making at any node.
- Rules are independent of business processes
- Rules can be dynamically updated without disrupting the functioning of an application
- Rules are easily referenced by any node in the application designer
- Rules can be audit trailed and the changed that they have undergone can be tracked
- The intuitive user interface allows the users quickly convert business policies to Business Rules
- Quick integration of business rules into processes
- Dynamic decision making
- Flexibility of updating business rules fast and easily
- Processes can quickly incorporate the changes in business rules
Create actionable event flows or high-speed data-in-motion applications with complex events, simplified through drag-and-drop orchestration.
Build applications that analyze your data-at-rest to uncover newer patterns and models and apply it as micro-services.
A comprehensive process automation suite that provides end-to-end coverage for a variety of complex enterprise business processes.
Discover, interpret, transform, and present both streaming data and big data in visually stunning reports with data visualization.
Design and build data flow applications that connect to both traditional databases and big data with multiple layers of security.
Connect to more than 200 disparate systems on the cloud and on-premises to deliver complex applications through easy-to-use libraries.
Complexity of decision logic made simple through comprehensive BRMS that can change and work for you even at run-time!
Next-Gen data analysis and learning through model building and pattern recognition using complex algorithms from standard libraries.