Event FlowComplex Events Processing (CEP) deals with real-time processing and analyzing of events from multiple sources to rapidly identify significant patterns and complex event relationships to send real-time alerts for timely response to threats and opportunities.
- The AI-powered Amper platform has a visual development environment that accelerates the design and deployment of CEP applications.
- The CEP model in Amper monitors live streams of data to identify meaningful patterns, trends and co-relations for intelligent routing and process initiation.
- Historic and live streams data can be analyzed in real-time using Amper’s Lambda calculation model.
- The Machine Learning capability combined with CEP performs predictive and prescriptive analysis on live streams of data.
- Different models like data flow, event flow, Machine learning, Lambda in Amper can be collaborated to build a Complex processing model.
- Collaboration of Lambda model with CEP for real-time data analytics to predict key performance indicators (KPI).
- Build an intelligent predictive business model that can learn from patterns and improve its KPI.
- An operation intelligent model can be built in Amper to prescribe actionable insights by analyzing and processing data.
- Visual application development and one-click deployment environment.
- Seamlessly integrate with external data sources and applications with the help of API’s.
- Efficiently process, filter and manage data from various sources.
- Real-time analysis of massive data resources to remediate at the right time.
- When a significant pattern occurs, users are notified based on pre-defined business rules.
- CEP model can be re-used for IoT and real-time data streaming.
- AI powered CEP’s for descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analysis of live streams data.
Create actionable event flows or high-speed data-in-motion applications with complex events, simplified through drag-and-drop orchestration.
Build applications that analyze your data-at-rest to uncover newer patterns and models and apply it as micro-services.
A comprehensive process automation suite that provides end-to-end coverage for a variety of complex enterprise business processes.
Discover, interpret, transform and present both streaming data and big data in visually stunning reports with data visualization.
Design and build data flow applications that connect to both traditional databases and big data with multiple layers of security.
Connect to more than 200 disparate systems on the cloud and on-premises to deliver complex applications through easy-to-use libraries.
Complexity of decision logic made simple through comprehensive BRMS that can change and work for you even at run-time!
Next-Gen data analysis and learning through model building and pattern recognition using complex algorithms from standard libraries.