Credit Risk Assessment
Poor insights into credit risk can hamper financial institutions through conservative lending decisions, high credit losses, costs of capital and slow market turnaround time. An effective risk analysis is essential for survival in the long run.
Amper proves to be the right platform to provide insights into risks in the market through its capabilities for predictive analytics that can be performed on both static and streams of data through in built or external ML models.
A well known financial institution that specialized in corporate loans required a system to help them analyze and identify credit risks to make better lending decisions. The system was required to help them set and monitor lending limits based on the risks involved. To achieve this the following was required
- Profile borrowers
- Identify potential risks
- Forecast safe lending limit based on evidence
Amper’s robust, secure and flexible analytics platform helped to reduce the losses on credit through the following
- A data flow processed the borrower’s historical financial data for borrower profiling
- The borrower’s profile is processed by a ML model to predict the risk involved in the lending
- Data flow for secure data transformations can be modelled with ease on Amper’s drag and drop environment
- Amper effortlessly integrates with several external data sources to consolidate critical data without any data loss
- Amper makes using ML models from external data science systems straightforward and painless to integrate
- Amper’s interactive reports provide granular insights into the risks involved for better visibility