- Visual System Orchestration: In a visual drag & drop environment build any type of complex system with interwoven Workflows, Data flows or Event flows integrated with AI/ML fast
- Event Stream Processing: Build Complex Events Processing application with an ability to listen to high volume streams of events generated by different sources in various formats and analyse them in real time through easy Drag-and-Drop interface
- Connectors: Built on ESB and microservices architecture Amper is virtually a digital swiss army knife that empowers you to harness industry’s leading systems, platforms or software and integrate them in your applications
- AI Integration: Seamlessly build ML Models and include them or external models by dragging and dropping them to AI power your applications
- Bridging Decisions and Informed Actions: Applications can harness the insights gained through analytics to not only enable smarter decision making but also to proactively take informed actions in response to specific scenarios that are supported by simple or complex business rules
What is Amper?Amper is a hpaPaaS that AI powers your applications to achieve smarter enterprise solutions by bringing together data and analytics on to a singular collaborative platform that empowers organizations through intelligent, predictive and proactive solutions.
Amper’s visual modelling environment allows business users and developers to effortlessly drag and drop components onto the canvas to define Business Processes or Data Flows or Event Flows that can interact with each other to form a complex business solution. These solutions can further be AI powered by dragging and dropping internally or externally defined ML models that can self-learn to create machine autonomy.
Through Amper’s visual drag and drop platform users can painlessly
- Define complex Business Rules and create Forms
- Integrate external systems and services
- Define Dashboards and Reports
- Build Enterprise Mobile or Web Applications quickly
- Lower the risk of cost and time overruns
- Future proof their software investments
What is Predix?
GE states that Predix is “the world’s only industrial cloud offering designed specifically for industrial data and analytics across such industries as aviation, transportation, oil and gas, and healthcare. Organizations use this platform to create innovative Industrial Internet applications that turn real-time operational data into insights for better and faster decision-making while maximizing machine efficiency.”
As a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) Predix can potentially enable industrial-scale analytics to improve Asset Performance Management and greater Operations Optimization through its ability to connect machines, data and people. Organizations are empowered to develop, deploy and operate industrial applications securely on the cloud resulting in reduced unplanned downtime, improved asset output and operational efficiency.
Predix’s industrial ecosystem can be easily leveraged by independent third parties to build applications and services enabling businesses to extend the capabilities of the platform.
Accelerate IIoT Solutions on Predix with Amper
Amper accelerates developing and deploying IIoT solutions by integrating and leveraging the capabilities of Predix and the various associated microservices, effortlessly. Its visual drag and drop platform that requires bare minimal coding, drastically reduces the idea-to-deployment time. Amper’s strength is in harnessing Predix’s industrial ecosystem for solutions that allow businesses to share knowledge and collaborate around real time data to arrive at profitable informed actions.
These proactive informed actions can be executed through automated processes that are triggered through business rules or through alerts that trigger human intervention, based on the evidences brought to light through processing high volumes of industrial data, adding real time intelligence to IIoT solutions. Amper’s AI powered IIoT solutions can self-improve through self-learning resulting in increased machine autonomy and decreased human intervention.
Regardless of the type of data sources, which may include machines, devices, enterprise systems or more, Amper helps build solutions that interact with each other for greater insight enabling business friendly decisions that maximize productivity. An application built on Amper can integrate and leverage the power of already existing systems preventing a decline in their business value.
Developing solutions for Predix on Amper is straightforward for developers and business users using the visual drag and drop interface where rules based strategic business initiatives can be easily visualized and applied on analytical insights.