Unified Orchestration Platform
Rapid application development platform for Event, Data & Process Flows with Integrated Machine Learning / Analytics
What is Amper?
Amper Acceleration Platform is a Comprehensive Unified Orchestration Platform with
Drag-and-Drop Developmentof Big Data and Stream Analytics based Data Flow, Event Flow & Process Flow applications.
Powerful iBPMS Application Platformto build advanced process applications.
Extensible Business Rules and Pattern Recognitionwith Machine Learning & AI powered applications and simple configurations.
Integrated Mobile Deliverywith Enterprise Mobile App generation support.
Cloud and On-Premise Deployment Models
How does it work?
- Model your Process, Data & Event Flow applications
- Define Rules, Forms, Events, Patterns & Integrations
- Define Dashboards and Reports
- Define Roles and Access Rights
- Create Enterprise Mobile or Web Applications
- Deploy the designed applications On-Cloud or On-Premise
- Configure all data sources, user roles, repositories and access rights
- Test on Staging & roll-out on Production with a single click
- Generate/Roll-out Web or Mobile Applications
- Simulate, analyze and recognize running applications
- Continuously learn (Machine Learning) patterns from previous events and data sources
- Use the new learnings to improve decision making
- Manage deployed and live applications through its versions, users and access rights
- Manage archives, reports and configurations
- Continuous improvements with agility & lower cost of change
Next-Gen data analysis and learning through model building and pattern recognition using complex algorithms from standard libraries.
Create actionable event flows or high-speed data-in-motion applications with complex events, simplified through drag-and-drop orchestration.
Build applications that analyze your data-at-rest to uncover newer patterns and models and apply it as micro-services.
A comprehensive process automation suite that provides end-to-end coverage for a variety of complex enterprise business processes.
Discover, interpret, transform and present both streaming data and big data in visually stunning reports with data visualization.
Design and build data flow applications that connect to both traditional databases and big data with multiple layers of security.
Connect to more than 200 disparate systems on the cloud and on-premises to deliver complex applications through easy-to-use libraries.
Complexity of decision logic made simple through comprehensive BRMS that can change and work for you even at run-time!